• Do you often feel anxious or depressed?
• Are you having difficulty with relationships?
• Are you struggling with expressing your feelings?
• Do you feel betrayed by your lover?
• Are you having problems with sexual intimacy?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, I can help you.
My name is Sharna Striar and I have over two decades of experience as a psychotherapist and sex therapist. During this time I have worked with hundreds of individuals and couples to resolve their concerns. My practice is conveniently located in midtown Manhattan, near Grand Central Station.
My patients describe me as being down-to-earth and sincere, with a commonsense, results-oriented focus. I favor a vibrant, dialogue-centered therapeutic relationship. My role is to support and guide individuals to better understand themselves, enhance their self-acceptance and self-esteem, and achieve their desired results. I have found through my experience that many issues can be treated successfully in a short period of time.